onsdag 31 juli 2013

Chris !!

For several weeks now my Austrian friend Chris has been chasing me about writing in english, hopefully this will shut him up for a while. 
Here is a quick look back for you Chris !! 

I started running in january, changed the way i ate pretty drastic, did some more running, and some more, and some more. 
Lost 14 kg since then. 

Went to Stockholm to run Stockholmmarathon, after 24 km a nurse told me to quit becouse of an old fracture in my foot, so i did, sad day. 

Im still running and soon i will reach my goal to run a marathon under 4 hours. 

There you have it Chris !! 




1 kommentar:

  1. ok first of all: thank you claes for thinking of me... i feel honored now ;-)

    secondly: regarding your english skills (yeah, i know it's just the spelling but let me tease you a bit) - stay with swedish ;-)

    last but not least: of course i understood every single post you wrote before thanks to my poor swedish skills and google translator ;-)

    tack kompis!

    SvaraRadera